PHONE: 02 9907 3500
We are closed on all public holidays.
To assist our customers during this ever-changing time, BBF has introduced the first-ever DRIVE THROUGH BIKE SHOP.
I’m very proud of my team. They wanted to give our customers options to make social distancing easier. Then one of my younger team members came up with the idea of a drive-through! He said, “we are the only bike shop in NSW with an undercover car park at the back that would be perfect for drive-through”. Great idea we thought!
Of course, our shop is still open but this is just an extra service for any customers who would prefer to stay in their cars.
The new drive-through service is open for all your bike needs including:
- New bikes
- Service drop-offs and pick-ups
- Parts, accessories and consumables
- And general advice
Here at BBF, we just want to keep you cycling a much as possible around our beautiful northern beaches.
So how do you use the new drive-through?
- Best to order from our website (or call or come in and we can help you find what you need)
- Drive to BBF – 750 Pittwater Road Brookvale
- Come into the car park – Entry is on the right-hand side of the shop
- Call us from your car on 9907 3500 to tell us you’re there
- One of our friendly staff will come out and load it into your car and you’re good to go!
- Book a service online
- Drop off your bike – 750 Pittwater Road Brookvale
- Our friendly staff will come out and unload the bike from your car
- BBF can inspect your bike and email a quote if requested
- Pay for your service over the phone once completed or tap and go from the car
- Drive through to collect. We will load the bike back into your car
- Just like above
- You can either order online or email us a list to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have portable tap-and-go payment or you can pay over the phone
No need to worry about the social distancing rules, no need to lift anything into your car, just the easiest, safest way to keep you riding.
Looking forward to seeing you in the shop – or in the new drive-through!