Andrew here, from BBF. If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to have a motor on your mountain bike, well now’s the time to find out.
We have a Fuel EXe 8 DEMO MODEL for you to take for a spin!
Why not take it down to Manly Dam and see how much fun electric mountain bikes can be.
Here’s why we love the Trek Fuel EXe:
- You get more runs in your day: It’s been designed to flatten climbs. Basically, it rides like a mountain bike but then has extra Fuel in the tank to help you with the climbs. It actually makes the climbs nearly as much fun as the descents.
- The Silence: This is a game-changer, you’ll barely notice it’s electric.
- The motor: Most e-bike motors have belts and gears, but not the Fuel EXe. It uses the TQ’s HPR50 harmonic pin ring transmission. Translation? It’s smoother, quieter, more durable, and has a more natural feel to your ride.
- Feather-light: One of the lightest e-mountain bikes out there, the Fuel EXe has a total system weight of just 3.9 kg. Yet, it packs a punch with 50 Nm of torque.
We’ve got lots of Fuel EXe models instore, so come in on the weekend to check them out.
BBF Trek Fuel EXe Models
Trek Fuel EXe 8 GX AXS T-Type
BORROW FOR A FREE TEST RIDE
● Rage Red to Deep Dark Blue Fade
● Matte Keswick
Trek Fuel EXe 9.5
● Hex Blue
Trek Fuel EXe 9.7
● Deep Smoke
Trek Fuel EXe 9.8 GX AXS T-Type
● Deep Smoke
● Dark Aquatic
And if you’d like to take the EXe 8 DEMO BIKE for a test ride, give me a call (9907 3500) or shoot me an email to reserve a time because it will be kept busy for sure!
The weather looks great for the weekend – perfect for a ride!