We’ve only just been allowed to release this news – so you’re the first to hear it.
Finally, these 2 new incredible Trek models are arriving at BBF today!
- 2023 Trek Fuel EX 9.8 (Generation 6)
- 2023 Trek Domane SL6 eTap (Generation 4)
If you’re as excited as we are, I invite you to come in to BBF and see the bikes for yourself. These beauties are truly special.
I’ve listed out my favourite new features below:
Trek Fuel EX Generation 6
This new generation has a host of new features to let you adjust your bike’s geometry for a tailored mountain biking experience:
- Significant increase in suspension travel
- New frame design compatible with more aftermarket shock upgrades
- Improved handling on all sizes with size-specific chain stay lengths
- Flip chip on the lower shock mount allows riders to adjust suspension progression
- Adjustable head tube that lets riders choose a degree slacker or a degree steeper head angle
- Hidden storage door in the bike frame
Trek Domane SL Generation 4
Trek’s Domane range was already out of this world. Now it’s even lighter, faster and more capable.
- New significantly lighter frame than the previous generation thanks to a simplified design and refined rear IsoSpeed.
- Internal downtube storage, hidden mudguard mounts and new top tube bag mounts.
- Newly-refined rear IsoSpeed comfort technology shaves weight and soaks up fatiguing bumps in the road.
I hope to see you in store soon.