With all the recent changes to lockdown rules, I have had some people wonder if we are open.
Yes – BBF remains OPEN for business for both bike sales and service bookings.
Our hours are as normal:
9am – 6pm Weekdays
9am – 5pm Saturday
10am – 4pm Sunday
Naturally, we’re taking all the hygiene precautions you would expect, and we ask that you wear a mask when visiting the store.
To assist with social distancing, we continue to offer the BBF DRIVE THROUGH BIKE SHOP experience for anyone who would prefer to remain in their vehicle.
The shop is still open but if you prefer to stay in the car, we can come to you.
The new drive-through service is open for all your bike needs including:
- New bikes
- Service drop-offs and pick-ups
- Parts, accessories and consumables
- And general advice
Here at BBF, we just want to keep you cycling a much as possible around our beautiful northern beaches.
So how do you use the new drive-through?
- If you’re looking for a specific bike, best to call first on 9907 3500. That way we can tell you if we have stock on hand or if we need to order one in for you
- Drive to BBF – 750 Pittwater Road Brookvale
- Come into the car park – Entry is on the right-hand side of the shop
- Call us from your car on 9907 3500 to tell us you’re there
- One of our friendly staff will come out and load your new bike into your car and you’re good to go!
- Check out our servicing offers here
- Book a service by calling the store on 9907 3500
- Bring your bike to 750 Pittwater Road Brookvale
- If we don’t see you pull up, give us a call on arrival and one of our friendly staff will come out and unload the bike from your car
- BBF can inspect your bike and email a quote if requested
- Pay for your service over the phone once completed or tap and go from the car
- Drive through to collect. We will load the bike back into your car for you
- Just like above
- You can either order online or email us a list to email@example.com
- We have portable tap-and-go payment or you can pay over the phone
No need to worry about the social distancing rules, no need to lift anything into your car, just the easiest, safest way to keep you riding.
Looking forward to seeing you in the shop – or in the new drive-through – very soon!