MESSAGE FROM ANDREW
Hi, my name’s Andrew Taylor.
I’m Managing Director of Brookvale Bike Factory and a local of the Northern Beaches like you.
There is nothing that gives me greater satisfaction than seeing locals out riding their bikes in our wonderful suburbs.
As you know, there are a lot of cheap bikes being sold online at the moment.
So if I was you I would be asking, “why should I choose BBF?”
It’s a fair question, and there are a few reasons I’ll list here. But most of all, I guess it’s our approach to cycling. You see, I’m a cyclist – and always have been; so are all of my team. We don’t see our job as selling bikes.
Our main job is making sure you can love cycling for life.
I think that makes BBF different to many of the places you can buy a dirt-cheap flatpack bike.
But in addition:
- We’re a family owned business so the team (including me) will be there to look after you next week, next month, next year.
- We have more than 25 years’ experience in bicycle retail.
- We stock bikes that suit local riding conditions.
- Every bike we sell is correctly sized and fitted to you, our customer. We guarantee your comfort.
- All our bikes and accessories are from premium brands so you know they’re safe and reliable.
- Your bike is covered by our Happy Customer guarantee – if you aren’t happy with the ride, bring the bike back for up to 30 days from purchase.
- Every bike sold receives a comprehensive safety and performance test prior to customer delivery.
- Every bike sold has a LIFETIME BIKE CARE package included.
- Every bike sold has a 12 MONTHS FREE SERVICE offer.
- Free advice and maps for local rides.
- Courtesy loan bikes for you so if we ever have to do a major service and the bike has to stay overnight – you will never be off the road!
Lastly, since 1993 we’ve been serious about the sport and supporting the local area. In fact, when you swim between the flags, there’s every chance one of the surf lifesavers looking out for you is riding one of the bikes donated by Brookvale Bike Factory.
I look forward to seeing you in the store or out on the trails soon.